This time around it was James’ turn to pick the choice of activity for some Spring bonding time.
When Roger told me we were going frolfing, my response was: “A who?”…
Frolfing = frisbee golfing.
What we learned from our Spring Frolfing Field Trip at Jericho Hill:
- Frisbees like to roll. A lot.
- Hills are not very helpful. See the reason above.
- You can ditch jeans and a business shirt while playing frolf during a sudden heatwave…or walk back to the office.
- Don’t take frolf too seriously. In other words, add beer to the mix.
- Bushes will tend to eat frisbees. Raspberry bushes are even worse. They hurt. Aim away from the raspberries.
- “Get into it”, “put your back into it” – the words of those with past frolfing experience. But then again, the newbie frolfers aren’t experiencing any shoulder pains this morning.
Here’s a snap from our Frolfing Field Trip but you must check out all the pictures on our Facebook Page.
I’m excited to see what we come up with next…